SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0.1228

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Nice guys from SUPERAntiSpyware support. This week I have contacted them with proposal to hold the Giveaway on our forum. They have accepted our invitation & provided us the licenses.
As concerns this product I used it in 2014 when I won a 1 year license in Softpedia Christmas Giveaway. I liked this product.

rosendalek

Level 3
Verified
Aug 16, 2016
I have actually had a very good experience with sas, it seems to find a lot that even malwarebytes and zamana miss. Particularly memory threats. also it has the ability to unload memory threats in real-time although this has in the past caused the blue screen of death

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I Have SUPERantispyware but i have never seen it in action,allways used Hitman Pro,Malwarebytes and AWDcleanero_O

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Nice guys from SUPERAntiSpyware support. This week I have contacted them with proposal to hold the Giveaway on our forum. They have accepted our invitation & provided us the licenses.
As concerns this product I used it in 2014 when I won a 1 year license in Softpedia Christmas Giveaway. I liked this product.
Thanks Nikolay, that was very generous of you to help arrange this :)

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Thanks Nikolay, that was very generous of you to help arrange this :)

Hi,

I advised Exterminator to contact them too. It would be nice to arrange SAS Giveaway on MT too. Why not?
I also tried with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and got reply from them finally. They never respond concening Giveaways questions. Carmiela from Malwarebytes offered me to buy the license She told me that they don't have any Giveaway projects. They don't like to share

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I have actually had a very good experience with sas, it seems to find a lot that even malwarebytes and zamana miss. Particularly memory threats. also it has the ability to unload memory threats in real-time although this has in the past caused the blue screen of death

I have found it good at digging out tracking cookies that the others mentioned in this thread seem to miss.
But to be honest , I've never found it much good for anything else .

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In fairness to SAS, lately that some threats including ransomware are manage to detect immediately, however the rest may considered in lack to obtain detections

It seems they need to upgrade their techniqies ones for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.