Freudenberg
New Member
Followed the suggestion on:How to remove SvcHost.exe malware (Virus Removal Guide)
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thanks.That's a relief....I'm still curious why the scvhost.exe starts using memory....as I mentioned 1,800,000 k also....when I click for the file to be displayed for the particular process it won't display.....Any ideas...?Hello,
Your computer isn't infected.

Okay! thanks for all your help.......Looks like a GREAT plan.....I'll follow it preciselyWow!.....thanks for your help and Happy New Year!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes