Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Banner_Full.jpg

New to Advanced System Optimizer? Find out why you need it

Advanced System Optimizer Version 2 was launched in the year 2004. Its tremendous success and feedbacks of more than 1 million users have really made the version 3 of Advanced System Optimizer state of the art product. It includes the most comprehensive set of utilities which will keep your PC running smooth, clean and error free.

Upgrade_banner.jpg

http://www.systweak.com/aso/

Mod Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
This is a horrible piece of software......

"These 'tuneup' programs are useless & not needed, and only ruins the PC"

Last edited:
Reactions: illumination
I

illumination

This is a horrible piece of software......

"These tuneup programs are useless & not needed, and only ruins the PC"
Not agreeing that it is horrible, because i have never used it, but do agree with the sentence under that!

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Not agreeing that it is horrible, because i have never used it, but do agree with the sentence under that!
I haven't tried it either, but the majority of these tuneup programs only cause more harm to the computer...

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
It was ok last time I used it (2 years ago) but it hasn't been updated for a long time.
Inexperienced users should stay away from ASO since it has a lot of automatic cleaning-optimizing features...

TechBug

Level 1
Sep 28, 2013
It is not good. Never use such optimization tools. If you wish, then use Ccleaner or Windows own Disc Cleanup Utility.

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oxygen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.