tanto259's security configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanto259

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2017
Further Details

Involves chrome://flags settings and command-line settings, I am not responsible if your browser explode into smithereens :D
  • Limited to TLS 1.2 and above, because why not? :)
  • Strict site isolation, top document isolation and AppContainer Lockdown is active
  • HTTP marked as actively dangerous
  • Reduced information in 'referer' header
  • Enforced strict extension content verification

Linux for Windows 10 is on and also installed with modified GnuPG 1.4 for 8192-bit RSA generation and other useful linux command line thingy.

Disclaimer
This configuration involves a lot of beta application. Emulate this configuration at your own risk. I am not responsible if anything happen to your data and computer.

Let me know if you have any suggestion! Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Better use smartscreen but i see

The option to enable it is disabled somehow and I couldn't figure out how to enable it. Already tried several registry editing but nothing works so far. SmartScreen is on for Microsoft Edge and Windows Store apps though.

Are you owning the admin account ?

Reactions: tanto259

tanto259

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2017
Are you owning the admin account ?
Yes, I am using the admin account. But I do not see any way to turn it on.
BdVkOT3.png

tanto259

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2017
Very secure. But I would not use DNSCrypt resolvers so far away. The closer they are to where you live the fewer nodes they have to pass that are used by the NSA to collect data. :)
After further consideration about this, I'm switching primary resolver to d0wn's Resolver Singapore 01

Reactions: Sunshine-boy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.