DeepWeb

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
TC4Shell - A fully integrated file archiver

TC4Shell is a file archiver based on 7-Zip but with one big difference. Thanks to the flexible technology called Namespace Shell Extension, TC4Shell deeply integrates with Windows Explorer allowing you to handle archives and disk images just as regular folders – including all the copy&paste and drag&drop operations.

What does that mean in English? If you open an archived file such as zip, or rar or dat, it will not open in a separate program like the competitors. Instead, the archived file will open inside Windows Explorer providing you with a seamless, integrated experience. :)

TC4Shell.png

TC4Shell-extract-to.png

The type of files it can open and extract for you is large and includes zip, rar, 7z, exe, wim, dat, it can open any file through the context menu entry "Open as a folder" that consists of multiple files. You can look at the contents of an exe file or a docx and of course extract all the contents to your liking. It's what Microsoft should have integrated into Windows from the start.

List of supported formats:
Supported formats

Languages supported:
-English, German, French
The program is free of charge and comes with no PUPs attached. I have used it for a month now with no issues and just installed the latest update a few minutes ago.

Additional features:
-Hash explorer if you right-click on an .exe file, you will see a new "Hash" tab.
-Archiving and mail
-Encrypting archives (ZipCrypto, AES256)
-Editing archives and adding/removing files without having to create a new archive.

Direct download: http://www.tc4shell.com/binary/TC4ShellSetup.exe

DeepWeb

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Screenshot from my computer looking at the insides of an Nvidia driver installer exe. I am multiple levels deep and opened a file simply called [0] and this is what this dubiously named file contains. You can open an archive inside an archive inside an archive. Archiveception. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/yeyM5TT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.