Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Code:
TeamViewer is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner's ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately. With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.

Changes in 6.0.10701:
    -The automatic language selection now bases on the system language instead of the format settings
    -The desktop icon won't be restored during a version update anymore
    -Some layout fixes for right-to-left layout dialogs
    -Some text adjustments for easier understanding
    -Other minor fixes and improvements

en_win_mainwindow.jpg

Get TeamViewer at http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup.exe

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well I use this for TAFE, when I need to access my computer at home.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
it's a good program if you need to help someone or if you want share your desktop and so on.

Regards,
Valentin N

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes its an old topic.

I was impress on this application, when I have a problem on a game before, me and my older brother suggested to TeamViewer it. So I just sat and watched on my desktop to fixed the issue game.

On the first place before its like an hacking cause my desktop was captured and the mouse was moving alone.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I use this program on some of my customers system to fix minor issues with the remote control or send files to them.

It saves them the trip to bring in their systems to my shop.

Excellent program!!

Thanks.:D

D

Deleted member 178

Littlebits said:

WHAT !!??? you are a bad businessman ! when they have an issue , I GO to their place and of course, the trip is factured ;)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Littlebits said:

WHAT !!??? you are a bad businessman ! when they have an issue , I GO to their place and of course, the trip is factured ;)

If they have some kind of major issue then they will have to bring their systems to me.
I just work from my home since I have medical problems I don't make house calls because it is too much work and would end up costing my customers more.

Of coarse it is better for my customers to come to me, it is much less expensive and I already have all the tools needed to fix whatever problems they might have.

Good day.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Application like this make our daily lives easier so a cite example was TeamViewer since its many purpose/functions to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.