Test AV Security Features - Malware, PUA and Phishing at AMTSO.org

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Hey AV/Security Manf... If your product can't pass these simple tests, what else gets passed your product?

Just saying...

Reactions: Nevi

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
When i use 360TS is everytime combo with voodooshield and OSArmor. With this combo i is very strong the protection. If you want something simple with good protection Kaspersy free or Avast free. The choice is what you like and what is good on your system.

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
I'm beginning to wonder if sticking with MAJOR brands is the way to go, especially if your not layered.

The ones who block, these 6, and other bad intentions seems to always be Kaspersky, Norton, Bitdefender, Eset, DR.Web, McAfee, and lately Microsoft...

I Might even be willing to add a new kid on the block, Sophos...

Just pondering this. These guys been in the game the longest.

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
My EAV took them down one by one. But now I have NVT OS armor to back it up to more complicated malware. I keep my fingers crossed.

mike6688

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
Sophos Home Premium blocked all of these tests.
Sophos android also blocked all but one of the tests on my phone. The default security on my phone (Without Sophos installed) (Samsung/McAfee) didn't stop any when I tested it.

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
@RodM1956 - You could add Avast/AVG list as well.

Well I pondered that, and then I said to myself. "If I was being hard core, who seems to pull off a success without much of a hiccup", and even when they slip, as did Norton (heavy) years ago, still make a steller recovery, and even become a larger retail acquiring force, I have to say it is Norton and Kaspersky, except Kaspersky is limited by not originating in a capitalist country.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.