harlan4096

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
@Paul.R: it seems Ikarus AV does not have trial period, so it should be requested to them via e.mail, I already have the application installed in my VM and ready, but still don't know if They will provide me a trial code or a proper trial installer...

I'm also sent a request to Sentinel more than a months ago and They never responded, but of course They started to send me messages about their services to my email :mad:

Last edited:

Paul.R

Level 12
Verified
@Paul.R: it seems Ikarus AV does not have trial period, so it should be requested to them via e.mail, I already have the application installed in my VM and ready, but still don't know if They will provide me a trial code or a proper trial installer...

I'm also sent a request to Sentinel more than a months ago and They never responded, but of course They started to send me messages about their services to me email :mad:

I send them an email too, I wait for Santa to come with the answer...back in the days they answer more quickly. I don't know what's going on there, to bad for that good engine. I regret that engine like I regret Microsoft acquired RAV Antivirus but I'm happy because I see him in Windows Defender.