App Review Test malware RAT on ESET

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

Manzai

Caution with the program, newbie can use him for hacking action, that looks like a test bypassing.
Then, I suspect your malware is FUD ;)

Reactions: Malware1

soinvisage

Level 9
Verified
May 3, 2014
you are so obsessed with VT that? you made a bad nightmare in VT? Tiranium is a great software with a high detection , send me viruses if you want, dont send it with VT and we can compare with eset or other engines, tiranium detects more samples compare to the others

if you want we take teamviewer and we can scan new zero days with tiranium on my pc, im sure tiranium detects it even if VT find 0/56

Reactions: goke

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
I am a fan of ESET, but I really have to admit that his defense is very proactive'' Raw'' and needs many improvements
Thanks for testing :)

Last edited:

goke

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 26, 2014
you are so obsessed with VT that? you made a bad nightmare in VT? Tiranium is a great software with a high detection , send me viruses if you want, dont send it with VT and we can compare with eset or other engines, tiranium detects more samples compare to the others

if you want we take teamviewer and we can scan new zero days with tiranium on my pc, im sure tiranium detects it even if VT find 0/56
OK

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Tiranium => don't forget the computer startup clean :oops:

and Emsisoft => a quick scan after being infected

Thanks

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
so you are using a application like teamviewer in x32 bit win7 whatever mabe the edition and you are try to explain eset is not protecting, thats right. well i do not know what to say, can you please shed some light on what kind of software you are using, just curious.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.