TEST: Real vs. Rogue

N

Nige_40

I also got 100%, If you want me to post screen shot saying that I will say on what others posted, I will but that's optional :)

Yes I agree with a lot of you, Easy test.

It would be nice to see a real good one to test between Real or Rogue

Nige

windowsdefender

Aug 31, 2011
Need it be said, I got 100 percent. Microsoft is so complementary, I think any member on MalwareTips can get <70%

V

Vextor

98f15a623c74550386d519ecb0ae1aa6.png

This test was too easy.

@MrXidus Nice, 80% is quite good for a 13 year old. (I just want to brag right now though, since I'm 12 :p)

P

Plexx

I actually got 90%. That microsoft screenshot didn't properly alert me. Oh well, always room for improvement. That's my motto.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Biozfear said:
I actually got 90%. That microsoft screenshot didn't properly alert me. Oh well, always room for improvement. That's my motto.

Testing And Reviews Group Leader?

Get out of here...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.