Thank you

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would like to say a big thank you to the members of MT for giving @Sr. Normal 2.0 such a warm welcome back to the site.
What I saw here today made me be proud to be a member of this site and made me realize how lucky I am to be a part of MT and the friends I have made here.
You made a friend of ours,who had some rough times personally,feel like a million bucks today.
And that,my friends,made my day today!
If you did not know him before when he was Sr. Normal then I suggest you get to know him now as he is a good person,friendly and always willing to help.
He coined the phrase "Caution MT is really addictive"
Once again as a fellow member I thank you all for your awesome display of friendship today!!!!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I find I am liking this thread to such a degree that I'm having a bit of writer's block from the fact I agree so strongly with exterminator20's heartfelt expressions of gratitude..!!:):) If I hadn't already been granted the honor, and great pleasure, of knowing our @Sr. Normal 2.0, I'd certainly know him by his larger than my waist size reputation alone!:rolleyes::p
And that crazy spoiler he had of the hobbits all clapping excitedly!:p:p:p
Every time I would see the large group of smiling clapping Hobbits, I would search among them for the jolliest of them all (the one with the biggest smile who'd eaten the most game fowl, mutton, & hams, plus countless goblets of wine) and I would think: "There he is, Sr. Normal, front and center!".:p:D

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Normal I would assume after reading this that you resemble a furry Hobbit.
This is how they welcome you back ? lol :p
I didn't know you, but if Exterminator, My buddy FrogMiester, and Cats4 sings your praises at this pitch then you
have to be an Ok fella.
PS don't forget to put the Sheep out before you go to bed ;)

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
nice words exterminator! I could not say it any better! I met sr.normal here on MT and I do have contact with him on regular basis. I do concider him as one of my best online friends! he is such a kindhearted and down to earth person and he deserves this kind of respect. to be totally honoust ; my heart jumped with joy when I got the news that he returned ( thanks @kev216 ) for that! welcome back vato , you make the world a better place!!!!!!

Last edited:
L

LabZero

That's why friendship is one of the nicest feelings.
It means to walk alongside and grow together also taking different roads, despite being distant thousands of miles away.
A true friend says to you: "don't worry", when instead you should worried about some problem and he helps you when you really need, without asking for anything back.

Here I've found good friends and @Sr. Normal 2.0 is one of them.:)

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Very nice and true words @exterminator20. I can only agree.

I was also a bit blown away by all the welcoming messages @Sr. Normal 2.0 got and he really deserves all of them.
There were even a lot of people that doesn't know Sr. Normal, but still they were giving him the warm welcome he needed.

This shows yet again the power and uniqueness of this great community. There has always been a special atmosphere here at MT, something that I haven't found yet in any other forum or community all over the internet.
We have all kinds of members here, from very young to old, from experts to complete beginners. We have members from every continent, different cultures etc...
With some members you have bit a closer contact than with others, but still there is a big gap between us, we are all people behind our screens from all over the world. But despite that huge distance between us, we all have a connection, a special kind of friendship.

If someone needs help, would it be something technology-related or something more personal, you always find a listening ear on MalwareTips. And this on a voluntary base, without the need to get anything back. Even on bad days, people here can put a smile on your face. Despite the big variety, we still form a very solid group. And this will last forever.

So, I also want to thank every single of you, from staff to new members, for creating such a great community. During the time I've been a member, I've met some great people and made some good friends, I otherwise never would have met. It's a complete honor and I'm really proud to be one piece of the big puzzle MT forms!

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Very nice and true words @exterminator20.It's a complete honor and I'm really proud to be one piece of the big puzzle MT forms!

You've said it all.....But still i am going to add something too.
This is the one of the very few forums i have been where staff & moderators are so helpful & involved with you. Never you feel like a outsider. Thanks a lot you people for creating & nurturing this community. Solute to you.....

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
I'm not surprised @Sr. Normal 2.0 was given such a warm welcome, as I have only been a part of this amazing community for just over a week and already it feels like a second home :). The welcome, kindness and support received have been overwhelming - I've not known a forum like it.

Thank you everyone for making feel so welcome :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is the one of the very few forums i have been where staff & moderators are so helpful & involved with you. Never you feel like a outsider.
As a Moderator you should always remember where you came from.If you cannot do that then you will not be a good Moderator.
It is like any other job in the real world where you are a supervisor.Give respect and you will receive respect.
However this thread is for you guys and the heartfelt display of kindness you gave to one of our own yesterday.
You deserve to pat yourself on the back for this one :)

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

In recent days I have shed tears for pain (my father is really sick), but now shed for pride and gratitude
The words of @exterminator20 have been an unexpected present and i am really amazing. Now I feel stupid for having go out and for having taken so long to return here.

When I came here, I did not have much knowledge of computers and none in english, thanks to the collective patience was learning and integrating this great family.

Now, I really excited I can only thank everyone. "Thanks" is just a word and can not express my real feelings toward all of you and is that emotions are the most difficult to explain. The best artists take millennia for approaching the concept and I'm not going to accomplish here and now, I can honestly 1,000,000 times repeat "Thanks my friend" and I know that I can not express my gratitude

@frogboy it´s a great day for me, you know it my friend, @ElectricSheep hahaha, that´s true i love it, @Cats-4_Owners-2 hahaha! clapping my hands full of fat and half chicken in his pocket. That would be me! but quiet, I have a place of honor reserved for you at this banquet @_CyberGhosT_ Okay. I will remember. ;) Those kind words of our mates really speak better about them than about me. Thanks. @Trickster my vriend. Thanks a lot my musketeer friend! :) We´re here again! @LabZero , thanks. Wise words, wise man. Friendship is all for me. :) but you know it, true? @safe1st thanks my friend. totally agree, these guys are incredible :) @kev216 I read your text several times to understand it perfectly. I can only say that I understand and agree with what you say. MT is not a corner of technocrats, is a meeting place of friends with a hobby in common. I'm proud to be here and share my time with people like you :) @shukla44 Amen bro! I think you've hit the target :) @askmark thanks friend. There is no other community like this. It is a warm place without borders of any kind. It is the Site @tonibalas My good friend. Thanks from my heart @jamescv7 Thank you very much for your kind words. Such an important and contributing member as you is a really compliment. Thanks :) @Cohen
Nice to meet you. This is a truly amazing site :) @Ana_Filiz REALLY ;)

Thanks my friends and ... Caution friendship in MT is really addictive! ;) :)
Sincerely appreciated

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.