Prorootect

Level 53
Verified
The 2011's Best Free Security Tool topic for you here .. the best software of the Year you knew, actively developed!

My tips:

PowerTool 4.2 antivirus & anti-rootkit, by IThurricane,
XueTr antivirus & anti-rootkit, by linxer,
UVK (Ultra Virus Killer), by Fred,
Recent File Seeker, also on carifred.com,
aswMBR 0.9.9.1120 on Avast Software (by Gmer),
.. and MBAM always.

At your tips, please ..;..

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
I voted Comodo Internet Security, the latest version is so light and virtually bulletproof!

iPanik

The sentence "install MSE and be done with it" has been thrown around a lot this year, by me, to my less security savvy mates. Making my life a little easier.

So my vote goes to MSE this year.

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
Malwarebytes as its a dominant tool at these days, maintaining the product as stable with ease especially effective from removing malwares.

So my vote goes to MBAM.

ithurricane

Prorootect said:
The 2011's Best Free Security Tool topic for you here .. the best software of the Year you knew, actively developed!

My tips:

PowerTool 4.2 antivirus & anti-rootkit, by IThurricane,
XueTr antivirus & anti-rootkit, by linxer,
UVK (Ultra Virus Killer), by Fred,
Recent File Seeker, also on carifred.com,
aswMBR 0.9.9.1120 on Avast Software (by Gmer),
.. and MBAM always.

At your tips, please ..;..
Dear Friend,
I'm the PowerTool's author,
thank for your support^_^

Reactions: Prorootect

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
My vote is Malwarebytes.

Quite light on RAM and very good in its detection rate.

Prorootect

Level 53
Verified
Hello ithurricane,

Welcome to MalwareTips, my brother!
Would be difficult not to notice so great PowerTool software, which I think is the most advanced antimalware and anti-rootkit on demand portable tool, and yet user friendly!
Thank you very much to develop PowerTool so actively for whom it is always at the forefront of defense against viruses and other malware.
Stay here with us on MalwareTips, share with us your opinions about internet security ..
So post your Security Configuration in: http://malwaretips.com/Forum-PC-Security-Configuration-Wizard

PS. Have you noticed the other topic about your PowerTool by Savit here: http://malwaretips.com/Thread-PowerTool-4-2-2011-12-24-english-support - by Savit, who made me discover your gem ..

Last edited:

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Best Free Security Tool Of The Year? Hmmm.

1.Avast Free
2.Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
3.Emsisoft Emergency Kit
4.Ultra Virus Killer

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Hitman Pro should not be included as one of the "2011's Best Free Security Tool".

Latest Threads