The armed geek

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
The armed geek good security practices read for you ..;)

The armed geek: on tech.federatedmedia.net Tech blog: http://tech.federatedmedia.net/armed-geek/

QUOTE:
'Here’s my real-life story of how data retention can save your property and help put a criminal behind bars. I’ll include some tips on how you can protect your home and your possessions via good data practices, like I did. Here’s how the story unfolded.' ..

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
"This is where years of running my own Linux server paid off. My server runs a DHCP daemon that serves up IP addresses for all the devices in my house"

Or he could have just looked at his router logs, you don't have to be a linux genius to do that. If your in the states your verizon or comcast boxes keep this info as well. Running around in just boxers with a glock is extremely funny though

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.