Troubleshoot The best cell phone down below $70?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi I'm looking for the best cell phone below the 70 dollars. If anyone can help me very grateful in advance. Best regards.

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is a nice option. It's a little over your $70 budget but is still a great option if you don't mind spending a little more.
The Ulefone S7 is a decent option for just over $50, so quite a bit less than your $70 budget.

These are the two I would choose between, so if you're set on $70 or under, the S7, but if you're willing to spend a little more, take a look at the Redmi 5A.

Reactions: roger_m and eonline
Upvote 0

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is a nice option. It's a little over your $70 budget but is still a great option if you don't mind spending a little more.
The Ulefone S7 is a decent option for just over $50, so quite a bit less than your $70 budget.

These are the two I would choose between, so if you're set on $70 or under, the S7, but if you're willing to spend a little more, take a look at the Redmi 5A.
I am writing this on a Redmi 5A that I borrowed from someone it is 2 GB ram and it gets stuck and unresponsive sometimes

Reactions: eonline
Upvote 0

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
The best phone under 70 dollars is a regular phone, not a smartphone.
Any smartphone below that mark is a pain to use. I would recommend to look for at least 120 dollar alternatives.

Upvote 0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you want a smartphone or "dumb" phone?

IMO, find the extra cash (somehow) and dish out on something running on Android One / Android Oreo Go Edition (2018). Nokia re-released a few of their classic phones, and support Android One on their smartphone range.

Buy at your own risk: 2016/17 second-hand flagships, or mid-rangers might be an option?

Reactions: eonline
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.