Battle The Best Malwarebytes Premium Version

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I miss Malwarebytes Premium 1.75. Many users say that it is the best Malwarebytes Premium version ever. Some say that version 2 was not as good as 1.75, and version 3 is a failure.

Interestingly, I read that there are some ways to use 1.75 with an existing lifetime license, though I can not verify this.

What do you think? Which is the best Malwarebytes Premium version and why?

Dhruv2193

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 7, 2016
Malwarebytes v3 has now become much more stable so i would vote for v3. 1.75 and v2 did not have so many stability issues in the beginning like v3, that is the only point in favour of them otherwise v3 offers better protection.

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
The reviews that I have read from some users say that the detection rates of Malwarebytes v3.x suffer greatly, even confirmed by the recent AV Test lab results.

Let me ask, is version 3 still consuming much RAM, which was around 300MB when I tested it before?

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
The reviews that I have read from some users say that the detection rates of Malwarebytes v3.x suffer greatly, even confirmed by the recent AV Test lab results.

Let me ask, is version 3 still consuming much RAM, which was around 300MB when I tested it before?

Mine shows 209

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.