Status
Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I just use the one application for both audio and video PotPlayer it suits my needs well. ;)

PotPlayer is 'god' as a video player, but doesn't come close to the likes of a music manager. Although as an audio player (just playing music) with basic management capabilities, it does well though.

Reactions: Sundaram999

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
I have used Clementine since it was available for Windows. Does its job fine and its playlist management is decent enough. an alternative would be music bee or media monkey but Clementine works just fine and isnt often updated because there is no need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.