Advice Request The eBlocker Open Source Project

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 85179
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 85179

Thread author
eBlocker is the world’s first plug & play solution for privacy and parental controls on all Internet enabled devices. The technology has been commercially developed by the eBlocker startup since 2015 and offered both as software and as a plug & play device

Feature overview against PiHole:
(german table): Features - eBlocker Open Source - Free Privacy & Parental Controls Gateway
Most details are only in German yet, so better use the German version and use translator.

It sounds very interessting and i hope they include Unbound natively which i use with my PiHole.

What's your opinion?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.