jejeje check this:Firefox doesn't sell data to third parties and telemetries are essential for any products. Besides users can completely turn off everything.
Learn about Cliqz recommendations in Germany.
Only German users affected.When Cliqz is enabled:
- Firefox shares the following data with Cliqz to provide functionality and improve performance of the Cliqz feature for everyone:
- Search queries & webpage data: This includes text as you type in the address bar, queries you send to certain search engines, and data about the webpages you visit and interactions with those pages, such as mouse movements, scrolls, and time spent.
- Interaction data: This includes your interactions with specific fields and buttons in the Cliqz feature. This data is tied to a unique identifier allowing Cliqz to understand performance over time.
- Firefox shares the following data with Mozilla to better understand interactions between Firefox and the Cliqz feature:
- Interaction Data: This includes counts of visits to search engine pages, which search engines you use, and a Cliqz identifier.