The FBI is Spying on YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
wolfsmith, I come to forums to relax and learn and if I can help someone, I do it, I don't come to have back and forth fights.

Maybe you should not visit these types of threads.
Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be a smart alack.

D

Deleted member 178

Biozfear said:
bo.elam said:
Sorry Umbra, save the pop corn for another day.;)

He finished his and stole my beer!!!

yes i admit, dont make me angry ^^

yGcUn.gif

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
This I thought was a security related forum.... seems to me off late that it has become some what of a religious forum.

This forum consists of many threads. This is only ONE of them.
Try not visiting a particular thread. I honestly don't want to get anyone worked up. That is not my intention.
My intro, that you spoke of, is intended to be a warning, and a bit sarcastic and facetious as well. While it might be unorthodox, I felt it necessary knowing there are always a few that are easily disturbed.

D

Deleted member 178

ZOU1 said:
My intro, that you spoke of, is intended to be a warning, and a bit sarcastic and facetious as well. While it might be unorthodox, I felt it necessary knowing there are always a few that are easily disturbed.

GwYxX.gif

P

Plexx

ZOU1 said:
wolfsmith, I come to forums to relax and learn and if I can help someone, I do it, I don't come to have back and forth fights.

Maybe you should not visit these types of threads.
Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be a smart alack.

ZOU1 said:
This I thought was a security related forum.... seems to me off late that it has become some what of a religious forum.

This forum consists of many threads. This is only ONE of them.
Try not visiting a particular thread. I honestly don't want to get anyone worked up. That is not my intention.

This whole thread went the way it was bound to go.

Although a security related forum with sub sections for gaming/art/and other stuff, politics, religion and other topics that have always 2 sides of opinions is not a healthy type of posts.

Sure we can simply ignore it, but when you open the Portal page the first thing I saw was 2 posts with bright colours wall of text style disclaimer.

Don't mean to be rude nor offend anyone but seriously, is this really needed? Turn on CNN/CBS/BCC and other news channels and there you go, you have all the world and country news you can get.

I for one come to the forums to help out other people as well as learn from others and have a good time with MT users, not to be reading news and posts that can cause controversy/conflict within MT members or stuff like that.

Enough is enough.

Show some respect for the other users. Just because not everyone posts on these threads, doesn't mean they are freely ignoring or anything.

That's my opinion on the recent posts.

Thanks for the time to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.