The Future of Gaming: Cloud by GameSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
I highly agree with this comment and he gets lots of thumbs up also.

CXbG6.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Cloud would be a good alternative, also because then you won't receive any lag from your end, and also everyone is starting to go cloud like all the BIG companies as well and what that person said as well Win. Nice find. ;)

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I don't think that Cloud Gaming is a good idea since everything can go down such as the servers itself. Internet connection speed is also a problem when it comes to this idea.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Yeah. And if the gamer wants to play online, They can opt in for the service! It's gonna be easier that way.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Got to have servers all around the world. I get 30MS ping on Australian & NZ based servers with BF3, If I check a US server or EU I see 300 - 400MS and that isn't good. We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.