The Internet has the answer to everything

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Earth said:

I find that the site Earth shared is not minimal enough for me and does not provide a straight forward answer.

After visiting it I was still left wondering if it is Christmas yet.

Thanks for nothing Earth, My Kudos goes to Stranger instead. Thanks.

P

Plexx

MrXidus said:
Earth said:

I find that the site Earth shared is not minimal enough for me and does not provide a straight forward answer.

How more minimal would you like it to be? It is more than a straight answer: NO

can't be more straight than that. If the site was whenitischristmas, then i could fully agree.

The site does what it says in the tin: The most simplistic answer you can ever get.

Kudos to Earth.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Biozfear said:
MrXidus said:
Earth said:

How more minimal would you like it to be? It is more than a straight answer: NO

can't be more straight than that. If the site was whenitischristmas, then i could fully agree.

The site does what it says in the tin: The most simplistic answer you can ever get.

Kudos to Earth.

hZs7o.jpg

Looks like you failed to see my sarcasm.

P

Plexx

MrXidus said:

Oh I am sorry, I failed to see the small hint of sarcasm on your post. My bad. But wait, where exactly was the sarcasm? Perhaps I am too blind to fully identify or it was a bad example of sarcasm used.

sarcasm-cat-is-sarcastic_large.png

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Biozfear said:
MrXidus said:

Oh I am sorry, I failed to see the small hint of sarcasm on your post. My bad. But wait, where exactly was the sarcasm? Perhaps I am too blind to fully identify or it was a bad example of sarcasm used.

sarcasm-cat-is-sarcastic_large.png

PkasV.jpg

Biozfear said:
Perhaps I am too blind to fully identify

Correct!

P

Plexx

Being sarcastic can be a quality in someone's personality or it can be a rather annoying quality in someone's personality.

Now feel free to draw your own conclusions.

P

Plexx

MrXidus said:
Biozfear said:
Being sarcastic can be a quality in someone's personality or it can be a rather annoying quality in someone's personality.

Now feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Failure to Detect Sarcasm or Lies: A Sign of a Rare Dementia

/thread

There is good and there is bad, pointless and up to a point some sort of superiority feeling sarcasm...

I would rather prefer a sign of rare dementia than to having to deal with people who are full of themselves and simply use such bad tastes of sarcasm that only reflects their inability to adapt and integrate into the society properly.

Not to mention that such people apart from being annoying end up with rather no friends due to their behavior. I actually feel sorry for such individuals.

Here's something good for you to read:

Should get you started on the field :)

P

Plexx

MrXidus said:
Biozfear said:
Bleh blah blah bleh.. etc

Did not read.

Also

WNPlS.png

Didn't know you could tell I was serious when I was simply describing some basics of psychology for the public, unless I touched a nerve, which in that case, the truth hurts quite a bit...

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Biozfear said:
Didn't know you could tell I was serious when I was simply describing some basics of psychology for the public, unless I touched a nerve, which in that case, the truth hurts quite a bit...

SLvZA.jpg

@ How serious you're taking all of this. I've pulled your strings without any effort what so ever! Ha.

Grab and a drink and cool it down before you end up pulling a muscle.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.