Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Adobe software is NOT unsafe to use.

Adobe software is highly recognised and popular amongst business users. I have Adobe Acrobat DC installed on some computers, as features available are required by the UK Government. They create very good products, for example, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro are used in education and by professionals, and many others.

I would rather use Adobe Flash Player than Microsoft Silverlight for viewing online content, say 5 years ago.

frogboy

Level 75
Trusted
Verified
Mind you i still use their products on a daily basis including Adobe Acrobat DC which i only found out about in the last few weeks. Just need to keep on top of the updates is all.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified
Just like Windows compared to Mac.There are more attacks on Windows because it is used so much more than Mac and is the OS for most every Business,Government and Institutional agencies.
Problem isn't Adobe it's that they make products that are used more than other products.I have never had a problem using Adobe products,you just have to make sure you update it like anything else.

jamescv7

Level 61
Trusted
Verified
Its pretty sum up where known products that holds a large scale of audience tends to be really attack by vulnerabilities.

But hey; vulnerabilities = active development so if they will stop or ignore then clearly means 'no quality control'.

Reactions: JM Safe
D

Deleted member 178

more popular a product is , more it will be attacked . same with girls , more beautiful she is , more predators will try to get her :D

Overlord

Level 9
Content Creator
Verified
Prices of commercial products under the sign of the Adobe must comply with the high level of security. Unfortunately, it is not. Adobe was and is full of holes as Swiss cheese.

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Except we're talking vulnerabilities, not attacks, and OSX has the most (and it is by far not the most popular).

Status
Not open for further replies.