The scam list

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Ok, since scanners are very prolific, I find useful to share their scams here to warn/help people who may get them too, and also to get a good laugh hahaha

There it is:

------------------------------------------------------1-------

Compliments of the season,

Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter.

I am Mr.Alfieri Morgan, an accounts Manager with an investment bank here in Burkina Faso.

I have a very important business that I want to discuss with you.

There is a draft account opened in my firm by a long-time client of our bank and I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (8.5 Million US Dollars) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars of one of my Bank's client Mr. Bao Zhi a Chinese citizen and Business Merchant in Africa who died along with his entire family in a ghastly car accident here in June 2011 and since then no claim has been placed on his bank account balance.

I want to transfer these funds out of this country to your bank account to invest this funds and introduce you to our bank for this Transaction. You shall present yourself as the Business associate and caretaker to the late BAO ZHI and his properties. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Furthermore i will advise that you keep this as a (TOP SECRET) only between the two of us.
As for your Benefits, 40% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner and for your cooperation in this transaction, 50% will be for me while 10% is for the establishment of a foundation in the name of Late BAO ZHI for the less privileged and Orphans in your country.

If you agree and you are interested in my proposals then further details of the Transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your email and willingness for a successful transfer.

Kindly contact me back through my private email address;
Code:
mralfieri1 @ yandex.com

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Alfieri Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Finally luck returns to turn ...

grazie.gif

:ROFLMAO:;)

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I recieved lots of these a week LOL, let's share a good laugh:

1. I didn't know I was a nigerian warrior

Mr Femi Brown <info@unuigbe.com>
Vie 2/11/2018, 03:54

Contact me for the release of your fund now as the Nigerian Government has
finally agreed to compensate you

1.png

2. The multi-millionaire humanitarian project

Les Scadding <hbh@seoul50plus.or.kr>
Dom 21/10/2018, 03:30

Hello Dear

Do you have the passion for humanitarian welfare?
Can you devote your time and be totally committed and devoted
to run multi-million pounds humanitarian charity project sponsored
totally by me; with an incentive/compensation accrual to you for
your time and effort and at no cost to you.

If interested, reply me for the full details

Thanks
Les Scadding​

2.png

3. The inheritance

Rifaat Assad <rifaat.assad06@gmail.com>
Dom 4/12/2016, 03:35

Please take a little time and read the full details of transaction, I can assure you that you will not in any way regret your involvement with me. We can do this if we join our hands together and work in good faith and trust.

I am doing this because my family relations have failed me.I fear i might die any time because my health situation is so bad and that is why i am doing this. I appreciate your willingness to listen to me and hopefully assist me since at the moment I have fallen from grace to grass. Pardon me if my words are full of discouragement but that's how life is. As you might have known the political situation in my country Syria. We have to go out of the country not only because of the war but because we join the masses, the opposition to violently refuse the leadership of the present president and government, now they want our children to surfer when we are no more.

Coming to the main purpose of contacting you, I have good inheritance with the banks in Europe. Please note that my deposit at the Bank is 100% legal and it's money acquired through my Hard work in the service, in agriculture, share in Syria oil industry, and my personal savings.

I will like to inform you that in issues of inheritance the beneficiary can be anybody, it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries. The most important thing is that there must be documents to show for it, which would stipulate your status as the sole beneficiary to the funds deposited at the bank. My intention is to safe guard the future of my children and at least help other children(Less privilege), instead of leaving my funds to the bank for their own benefit if i happen to die.

I wish that all the funds should be transferred from my security vault account to your account so that you can take charge of every thing and list out places and people that will benefit from it. I am ready to give you 40% of the money, but you will assure me of securing MY 60% for my children, and also Orphanage as that is the only reason why i am doing this. I will give you their names and details when the time comes. You really have to help me in doing this for the sake of my children even if not for my sake. Just to safe guard the funds for my children nothing more. Every bit of it will be handled legally according to the law so there is absolute nothing to worry for.

The Total money is (33 Million Pounds) .Promise me once more that you will not fail me once you receive the funds.Also Try and keep every thing private to your self only until money is released to your account in your country.I will introduce you to my Bank so i will require some of your details so that i can forward to them nominating you as my next of kin.Every details you give to me will be kept confidential so do not fear for that.

1. Full name 2. office and House Address 3. Age 4. Occupation
5.Telephone number House & Mobile;
6) Identification (Important)

I will forward your details to the Bank to keep them informed concerning my wish and you as the executor of my funds that i kept there. As soon as i receive your details I will forward it to the bank and that is why i need them for legal documents to be put in place. Thank you so much in advance

Please get back to me immediately.

Rifaat al-Assad

3.png

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I've had thing similar in the past as well. If something seems too good to be true, more than likely is.

~LDogg

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.