The Solution to Security Breaches

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Versus16 It's a computer security truism that human beings are the biggest network threat. Sysadmins have always assumed that means users, but it may be time to take a long, hard look in the mirror.

The answer is to step away from the idea of security as preventing anything from entering and look at monitoring what is going on inside your network to look for anything unusual. And that means automating security, and letting your machines protect themselves in much the same way that your body's immune system works.

Read Full Article: The solution to security breaches? Kill the human middleware

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
And that means automating security, and letting your machines protect themselves in much the same way that your body's immune system works.
I like this, it makes sense and maybe explains part of my fascination
with Algorithm based protection like DeepArmor.
I love the automated aspect or side of advanced security.
Cool share Spawn :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
AI learning will be definitely a solution for security aspect. Protection should be quick and adjustable to any type of attacks without proper investigation yet.

Since the response time is important to prevent the flow of spreading the attacks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.