App Review The Ultimate Security Suite | EMSISOFT Internet Security

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
I don't agree with "the best", but it seems to be the best for me at least. Been running EAM/EIS on 4 PCs and 1 server for 6 months now and it's never given me problems. Light and smooth.

Yes, Kaspersky has had a higher detection rate as of late but with Emsisoft, I always know exactly what it's doing. Transparency, privacy and support are top notch. The entire settings interface leaves me with zero confusion.

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
well, i have to say I really like Emsisoft, they are the most honest out there in privacy and in being in touch with fans as Fabian is always there on topics related to Emsisoft and many times I saw that he accepts problems and they are really good at fixing them. one of the best out there.
I agree with you. Emsisoft engineers and representatives are often present on blogs and websites in touch with users. Giving explanations about how their products work and their methodologies. It is sadly not the same with other companies. Once there are complaints about some weaknesses or bugs in their products, no one from their security megacorp, is here to give some explanations ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.