Advice Request The way Kaspersky deals with activation

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Hello! I still have 200 days remaining in my KTS subscription. Now I have purchased a new code for a very good price. If I add the new code to My Kaspersky account will days be deducted? If I activate the new code over the old one in Kaspersky, will the two keys be merged together or one will be activated after the old one expires? Thank you in advance.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Also and in addition to Harlan , i always add all my activation codes in the My Kaspersky portal. Your new code will show up with full details and will stay marked as “Unused” till activation.
That was what I did. And everything seems OK. The new added key shows “unused”. Thank you for pointing this out :)

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.