The World at 2022

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Tom Scott has a pretty accurate prediction of what the World will look like in 2022.

Last edited:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I like this young man. I have heard him before.

The presentation was excellent. He reports, you process. That is how a lot can be learned; you just arrange the facts in a presentable fashion and sharp minds will prevail.

"She doesn't get out much" hahahahahabwahahaha

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
nice , thanks for this ,

not accurate though cos by then my army of super soldier hamsters,
will have taken over apple and shut it down ,,,,,

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
InternetChicken said:
not accurate though cos by then my army of super soldier hamsters,
will have taken over apple and shut it down ,,,,,

:huh:

I thought your plan was to release the iChickenMac, iChickenPod, iChickenPhone, and iChickenPad, not shut it down after the takeover...

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Yep shut down apple , then release the Chicken egg A small device the size of a Ipad shaped like a egg
thats a phone + Tablet with 20 Tb of storage and a built in site to site transporter , so you can transport to the location of who ever rings you,
Est, first year profit 10000000.00000000 $
But don't feel bad for Mark Zuckerberg , I will give him a job , the super soldier hamsters will need grooming and feeding ,

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.