No Reply There's a google chrome extension that I can't uninstall called "Apps"

This support request was closed after at least 5 days without a reply from the author.
Still need help? Send a direct message to a staff member within the next 5 days and include a link to this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

New Member
I downloaded a virus on accident and now there's a chrome extension that I can't uninstall called "Apps". I have attached the files I got from running the scan on Farbar.

P.S
The ID for the Extension is:
" jdejdmchbgaciegdmifmnkopbdbfhcfb "

Thanks.
Clover
 

Attachments

I downloaded a virus on accident and now there's a chrome extension that I can't uninstall called "Apps". I have attached the files I got from running the scan on Farbar.

P.S
The ID for the Extension is:
" jdejdmchbgaciegdmifmnkopbdbfhcfb "

Thanks.
Clover
Sorry. I didn't put the FRST file. Here.
 

Attachments

Hello ..! Welcome to MalwareTips..! :)

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool - Fix

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone


Please download the attached file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

  • Copy/paste the following in the Search: box
Code:
SearchAll: jdejdmchbgaciegdmifmnkopbdbfhcfb ; Wondershare

  • Click Search Files button
  • When completed click OK and a Search.txt document will open on your desktop
  • Аttach the report in your reply. If the file is too large zip and upload it here.

In your next reply, please include:
  • Fixlog.txt
  • Search report
 

Attachments

Due to lack of activity, this topic is now closed.
If you still need help, open a new topic, and wait for a new helper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top