Things To Do When The Internet Is Down.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Things To Do When The Internet Is Down !
Things To Do When The Internet Is Down
350te0h.jpg

eslxro.jpg

14 Things to Do When Your ISP Unexpectedly Goes Down

---------------------------
1. Dial 911 immediately.

2. Open the curtains to see if anything has changed over the past 2 years.

3. You mean there's something else to do?:p

4. Threaten your ISP with an impeachment vote.:D

5. Work. ?!?

6. Re-introduce yourself to your immediate family. ?????

7. Get that kidney transplant you've been putting off.

8. See if your eyes can still focus to distances further than 3 feet.

9. Get butt groove in chair fixed at store.

10. Tylenol... Tylenol! Where the hell is the Tylenol!

11. Do shopping with clothes on.

12. Check your mail box every 15 minutes. :D

13. See if your neighbor can tell you a joke.

14. Sleep (and dream about surfing the Internet)! :p

Saw this on other forums and thought of posting here. :D:D

What say you? :p

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Internet down? Simply make your life productive by improving your healthy lifestyle,

Too much sitting can kill you! ;)

Reactions: tallorder

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! I usually just fix me a fresh bourbon and water. Call my ISP and threaten them with a law suite. I tell them I was in the middle of a million dollar deal. I know when my ISP is down even if I'm not online. My seniors call me and say "Computer man, I can't get on Facebook"
I have Sudden Link and they know who I am and so they don't take me very seriously. If I get a new person at Sudden Link, I like to rass them about their message to unplug the modem and wait, then plug it back in. They know when we're down, and now they usually great me with "We're having trouble in your area and we have people working on it" I then make then listen to me for at least 5 minutes. Usually have a new joke for them.They are really great people and they know better than try to snow me! I take this time to give them a bad time about my down load speed and why they have so many outages. Also tell them I would like a little country music in stead of the elevator music they play while I'm on hold.:):)
PS I enjoyed your thread! Good to have a little fun and not have to work on the forum all the time.:p:)
You talk about hard workers. Our malware fighters are busy all the time. I salute them for their hard work and dedication to MT.
They clean more infected PC's in a week than all the other forums clean in a year. Nice work TwinHeadedEagal and Argus!!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Go and get a job, so your not in front of the computer when the internet goes down?

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
When my ISP is down, I just use my phone's 3G to surf internet :p. Never had a single situation is last 4 years where I did not have internet connection for even I minute :D.

But i "THINK" if my internet is down then I might meet my local friends and see if anything have changed in last 4 years LOL.

Reactions: frogboy

the unknwn

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2015
when the internet is down go and find any wfi networks then make sure that your pc has a wifi password cracker(brute forcing) john the ripper or brutus then start cracking the password (may take hours or even days) some are cracked for a min then after you cracked the password time to use a netcutter either using a tool or using cmd

the unknwn

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2015
I create batchfiles (mostly internet disabling trick) then i will go to a compter shop then disable deepfreeze then run my codes then i will pretend nothing happened

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
  1. Become a mad scientist.
  2. Pray to God.
  3. Write crazy malware before deleting them.
  4. Create algorithms.
  5. Take out my processor and figure out how it works.
  6. Computer scientist stuff.
  7. Call my ISP just to receive "line is down."
  8. Remind them I was in the FBI.
  9. Get my internet up again.
Exactly in that order.

midzan21

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2015
Go to college or any place where you know WiFi password and surf as nothing happened (if they have some sparce PC than surf on it, screw da WiFi)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.