I can't really find a good one, I swap and change like the weather
Fav. Videogame
There is only one game ... Tomb Raider

TIA

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2014
I here to introduce myself of course, my name is Tia-Maria (Tia) and I find myself here searching for help that i desperately need right now.
But besides that, I love learning anything about computers and that involves the nasty side too.
It has took me 2 weeks to work out that i have no normal malware taking over my toy, but I wont bore you with all that ...yet!
Hello everyone >>Waves to you all>>

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I just noticed your introduction and reading about how you love to just mess about with codes and computers, I had to reply here to say hello and welcome! :) I spend a lot of time in Wales myself working like you in 'show business' shall we call it? :rolleyes: Luckily in my line of work there are people assigned to keep the talent happy so on those occasions I do get to talk to them, mostly to ask them how they would like to be lit, they tend to be quite down to earth about it :)

Anyway, I can definitely share in your love of experimenting with all things technical. I'm frequently taking things apart and fixing them often with just a passive understanding of how they work (well, I have a working knowledge of electronics so I guess it's cheating a little). Anyway, I won't ramble, just wanted to say hello to someone new here who seemed really interesting ;)

Reactions: TIA

TIA

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2014
I just noticed your introduction and reading about how you love to just mess about with codes and computers, I had to reply here to say hello and welcome! :) I spend a lot of time in Wales myself working like you in 'show business' shall we call it? :rolleyes: Luckily in my line of work there are people assigned to keep the talent happy so on those occasions I do get to talk to them, mostly to ask them how they would like to be lit, they tend to be quite down to earth about it :)

Anyway, I can definitely share in your love of experimenting with all things technical. I'm frequently taking things apart and fixing them often with just a passive understanding of how they work (well, I have a working knowledge of electronics so I guess it's cheating a little). Anyway, I won't ramble, just wanted to say hello to someone new here who seemed really interesting ;)

I am one of those people assigned to keep the talent happy!
You don't work in cymru theatre Llandudno and the Echo Arena in Liverpool do you?
In fact if your a lampy and a girl .... i know you! lol
Do you geocache per chance?

Reactions: Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I am one of those people assigned to keep the talent happy!
You don't work in cymru theatre Llandudno and the Echo Arena in Liverpool do you?
In fact if your a lampy and a girl .... i know you! lol
Do you geocache per chance?

I'm afraid I haven't worked in Llandudno but I have done some rigging and electrical work at the Echo Arena (though not for any of their shows), I'm primarily a Gaffer for film and television, I tend to do more work for commercials at the moment. I am a lampy but I'm a guy :p

Ah geocache, yes I do! On some larger outdoor sets, I've used geocaching to record the positions of lamps and other gear (which can be uploaded into a digital floor plan), saves an awful lot of time when you've got 40 or 50 fixtures to reset at a re-shoot :D Have you ever used GPSgames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.