App Review Those Nasty RATS Part 4

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

I didn't do very good job of saying it, but I honestly was attempting :rolleyes: to reiterate what you said and just add that the 99+% success from blockers really looks extremely good to even experienced if not knowledgeable users like myself.

If the GUI is hidden from the user - thereby locking the user out of AppGuard so that cannot mess with it and cannot make any modifications to the system - we have seen exceptional protection results.

Reactions: XhenEd and AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.