Expired Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012 Free 1 Year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012
Titanium uses cloud technology to proactively stop viruses and spyware before they reach your computer, so it won’t slow you down. It’s the same technology we use to protect some of the world’s biggest businesses, now available to you.
With Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Antivirus +, your digital life is protected.

Strong Antivirus Protection Made Simple
From the main Titanium Maximum Security console screen, you can easily run antivirus scans or get up-to-the-minute status reports on your computer’s security.

Easy to Understand Security Reports
Easy to read graphic reports provide you with all the details about the Internet threats that attack your computer. You can drill down into detailed logs with just one click.

Easy UI Skinning
Customize your Titanium with a favorite photo or image.

Includes the #1 Best Selling Trend Micro Smart Surfing For Mac**
Protects your identity and personal data from malicious threats when you shop, bank, or surf online with a Mac computer.

More details on Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012

screenshot_titanium-max-security_main-console.png

How to get Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012 with a free 1 year license

Proceed to the giveaway page and on the bottom of the page click the 'Download Now' button....

Giveaway page : http://www.trendmicro.eu/brother/EN/GBP/

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Please note: In order to redeem your free copy of Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012 you will need to provide
credit card details for address verification purposes although your card will not be charged.

Sorry I would not give out my credit card details for a free promotion. They could automatically start billing me after the promotion was over.

Thanks.:D

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
Littlebits said:
Please note: In order to redeem your free copy of Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012 you will need to provide
credit card details for address verification purposes although your card will not be charged.

Sorry I would not give out my credit card details for a free promotion. They could automatically start billing me after the promotion was over.

Not available for the US anyways.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
No credit card info was required while completing the steps.

EDIT: Installed and activated. Expires 29/1/2013.

Thanks Jack!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Like Tom said their is no credit card required..... It's very easy to actually take advantage of this promo....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 630

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Thanks for this, grabbed it while it's there :)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Good share, It didn't ask for any credit card details.
I got my license, I won't be using it but I know a friend who would very much appreciate it. :)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
On the Billing Information on the form "United States of America" is not on the drop down menu, if you change the Select Currency: to USD then you get "USA" on the country drop down menu but the price changes to $50.

If you live in USA, you have to use another country on the drop down menu, I used "United States Minor Outlying Islands" even though my address wasn't in the correct country it allowed me to continue without entering my credit card info and finally made it to the download page.

So if you live in the USA, you have to do a little tweaking to make it to the download page but it does work.

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
I done everything I got confitmation email. After that I enter my Order Number and after that dont know how to download. What to do?

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Lukajlo said:
I done everything I got confitmation email. After that I enter my Order Number and after that dont know how to download. What to do?

Do you not see any download links when you login to your order page?

http://www.findmyorder.com

Your product key should also be in the email you recieved.

4Fj5T.png

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
This is only what I see ( above is personal details, I didnt take screen of that):

eLAcZ.png

Email:

LyTTU.png

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
From the screenshot, it says it's processing. Maybe just give it a few minutes.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Lukajlo, it took about 15 hours for me to get the license. You can use this link to check the status of your order.:D The first time that I used it, I got the "processing" message but hours later I got the code.
https://store.trendmicro-europe.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&SiteID=tmoemem&Locale=en_GB&ThemeID=1283700&Env=BASE

Bo

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
bo.elam said:
Lukajlo, it took about 15 hours for me to get the license. You can use this link to check the status of your order.:D The first time that I used it, I got the "processing" message but hours later I got the code.
https://store.trendmicro-europe.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&SiteID=tmoemem&Locale=en_GB&ThemeID=1283700&Env=BASE

Bo

Ah thanks. For me it just took a few minutes.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I'm not going to be using my downloads because I just don't have time to mess with it now, if anyone has problems getting the downloads I will give mine away to the first person to send me a PM. I can upload them to file server.

Good day.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.