Troubleshoot Tobisha Satellite c655 HELP

Duane Blomberg

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 15, 2017
I bought a Tobisha Satellite c655 of someone on the letgo app,it has a copy of windows 10 running that says not activated,I wanted to start fresh and clear it all off but when I went to the reset this pc in the settings it went to about 3 or 4 % then said failed,is there a way I can get a free USB iso that will run a active windows without having the issue with a key # screen to activate windows?

Thanks for any help ahead of time

Happy Halloween
Duane

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
About a couple weeks ago i had about the same issue with.
What solve my problem was a format.
But before doing a format be sure that you have a bootable usb.
That's what i did.
The only thing is i did it the other way around than you.
First i installed W10 and i took a copy of W7 and installed it:).
I did all that because my BIOS was also frozen and couldn't recognize other partitions or bootable media.
I know format is the last solution but sometimes it's also the best so you can do a fresh start;)

Upvote 0

Duane Blomberg

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 15, 2017
It worked other then I clicked on the wrong part installing recommend updates and now I have no wifi driver to connect online

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.