Expired TogetherShare Data Recovery Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Is this application good and is recommendable as too many data recovery softwares and don't know which is preferrable and practicable to apply with? Thanks!

michael clyde

Jul 22, 2014
both links for Togethershare give you the free version, is the Pro version actually available?

update - does the supplied serial unlock the pro version? what if I download the pro trial from T/S, will the code work?

michael clyde

Last edited:

michael clyde

Jul 22, 2014
I downloaded the trial vs of pro and as soon as it started in the top right corner, click activate and insert and your good to go. I would ASS-U-ME, since the free version and the pro trial version are the same size when downloaded (3.92MB) when you put the serial # into the free vs it upgrades it. I could not find a comparison chart to see what the difference between any of the 3 versions is. it looks a lot like Easeus Data Recovery Wizard, which I have. I mean A LOT LIKE IT.

michael clyde

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
After you apply the given code to unlock your application, the licence details will be found in System Registry whcih you can export it as RegFile for later use!

michael clyde

Jul 22, 2014
@ hakah,
I found 9 Key matches, 38 Value Name matches and 42 Data matches, could you be more specific?
Since this is not a Giveaway-of-the Day and their is not stated expiration on the Pro license serial number, am I missing the reason why just keeping the serial number would not work¿

thanks
michael clyde

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.