Well-known
Nov 30, 2014
for tracking and ad removal try
Ghostery and Adblock

For backup Try
Windows system backup

Cleanup and privacy
CCleaner

Instead of YTD downloader try Internet Download MAnager or Chrome extension to download videos provided by comodo ;) (You have to repack it)

And try 360 browser and 7 star browser u may like it ;)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your configuration, Tony Martin.:)
I agree with the suggestions of Parth Dhanani and jamescv7; and Omidreza.S's assesment, "simple and stable".;)

Google Chrome provides a third party cookie blocker. To access this, and better secure your privacy,

1. Go to settings >> scroll down to the bottom
  2. Choose "Go to advanced settings"
  3. Under Privacy >> Content settings...
  4. Check "Block third-party cookies and site data...". Also mark "Keep local data only until you close your browser.
  • After <clicking> "Done" verify "Enable phishing and malware protection" box is marked.
  • Before leaving, you might as well "Clear browsing data" (it's beside Content settings...)
Additionally,
  • By browsing in "Incognito" all cookies & browsing history are deleted at end of session. This is good.:cool:
  • I use Incognito when using Chrome, and so under "Extensions" mark the boxes "allow in incognito" accordingly for all extension add-ons you wish to be enabled.

Last edited:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Your config is good and my suggestion is to add some on demand scanners like MalwareBytes Free,HitmanPro and Emsisoft Emergency Kit.
Thanks for sharing.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The suggestions given already are very good.Nice config and thanks for sharing it :)

PrMi

Level 3
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Nice config mate. I'll suggest you to combine mbam premium with your av for good protection.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.