Tony's Configuration

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Nice setup Tony.
If i recall you were very visible and active on the Comodo Forums.
Why the love lost now for Comodo :confused:

Reactions: Logethica

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
I find Comodo okay, but even though I have 32GB RAM my CPU was very high? With Kaspersky I do not find that, so I changed. Plus their forum is kinda odd, if you say something that's right about Comodo all great, but if you have a general compliant they are in your face like a group of wasps. Even Melih is the same :eek:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi Tony Cole. 32 GB of RAM... I feel like a little kid with only 6.;) Your configuration is impressive, and I particularly like your secondary scanners. What you shared about Comodo forums was interesting too. For you system, I recommend Sandboxie Free www.sandboxie.com

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Now I only have three security software programs, these are: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, AppGuard and WinAntiRansom Plus

Hey Tony do you see the option to edit thread fields. It would be easier if you filled that out. If not I am sure one of the staff members could do something to fix the problem. :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Now I only have three security software programs, these are: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, AppGuard and WinAntiRansom Plus
I find it both enjoyable and admirable, Tony, how you've consistently taken steps toward truly hardening your system. In fact, my impressions of your configuration are that it is quite bullet proof which also brings about a happy smile upon my face.:) Well done!:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.