ToolWiz Care - FREE all in one software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
ToolWiz Care is a set of free-of-charge tools designed to speed up your PC and give your system a full range of care. With multi-functional optimization suite, this software provides a collection of tools that includes System Check-up, System Clean-up, System Speed-up, System Fix-up, System Back-up, System Satrtup Optimizer, System Virtualization and other 50+ powerful built-in utilities to enhance PC performance, security, and to optimize PC system boot-up.
2rylz4g.png

Download from HERE

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
ToolWiz Care is really an excellent program but it is not really a giveaway, it has always been freeware.

Thanks.:D

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder what their source of income is ? All programs are freewares and i do not see a donate button either !

KelvinW4

Level 1
May 8, 2012
arsenaloyal said:
I wonder what their source of income is ? All programs are freewares and i do not see a donate button either !
I read somewhere that they were a community of "Volunteers" :shy:

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Littlebits said:
ToolWiz Care is really an excellent program but it is not really a giveaway, it has always been freeware.

Thanks.:D
Yes , you're right but I thought it is a very good and useful , I apologize if I posted in the wrong place

lauralu

Dec 13, 2013
It is small but it has many functions beyond our imagination. The app manager, security, clean up, all very good and worked well without destroying anything important, very impressed.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Does this program work on Windows XP32bit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
According to their website; Toolwiz Care

Supported : win7(32/64bit)/win8(32/64bit)/Vista(32/64bit)
Hardware : 500 MHz processor/512MB RAM/2GB hard disk

But Toolwiz Time Freeze still supports Windows XP and so does most of their stand-alone products.

Enjoy! :D

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
According to their website; Toolwiz Care

Supported : win7(32/64bit)/win8(32/64bit)/Vista(32/64bit)
Hardware : 500 MHz processor/512MB RAM/2GB hard disk

But Toolwiz Time Freeze still supports Windows XP and so does most of their stand-alone products.

Enjoy! :D

Yeah but baidu pc faster is better. It has on-demand multi engines antivirus scanning (3 engines incl. AVIRA) plus multi-tools and more then what toolwiz care offer and its FREE.

http://www.pcfaster.com/en/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.