Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
restarted my pc and time freeze reverted my pc to the first snapshot whats the point of this program when it just resets ur pc to a snapshot everytime you restart crap program made by rubbish programmers

Reactions: Piteko21

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
hello, timefreeze create a virtual system on your computer, after you reboot the computer all alterations will be rolled back it's like a "condom" :Don your pc
I use and before you have activated put the folders and deleted some junk from the computer to stay with good performance. I cleared the cache and historical browsers and so when I restart my pc the historical are always deleted and all clean

Reactions: silversurfer
Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I don't know what we are really troubleshooting here ???? It would help to look over the installation & use instructions.Below is an overview of what this software is supposed to be used for.It is a good piece of software for it's intended use.

• One click to put your Windows system in a sandbox, no need reboot
  • Protect your PC from any undesired changes & malicious threats, dangerous plugins
  • Protect your system from any virus, malware, adware, no need update every day
  • Make your system solid, you will always use a brand new PC every day
  • Try and test any new software in your system
  • All the changes will be discarded when your system is closed, except the one in the Exclusion List

Here is a complete installation and use guide from Toolwiz http://www.toolwiz.com/en/products/toolwiz-time-freeze/

Here are a couple Videos on how to use it

Thread closed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.