Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Toolwiz Time Freeze
Toolwiz Time FreezeToolwiz Time Freezeis an effective Instant system restores software to keep your system safe and protect your computer from unwanted changes.It can also protect your files and folders from changes and provide password protection.It makes virtualization very easy to use. It clones your system, creating fully working copies that you can use normally (or abnormally) without risking your "real" system.It puts the actual system under protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you run applications and surf the internet. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual system.

Toolwiz Time Freeze has a simple interface for starting and stopping its main features as well as adding files to the File Protection feature (Time Freeze warns not to include Windows system files). There's a small, optional "toolbar" that merely displays the program's status on the desktop, but it's helpful if you switch between modes a lot. Most of the time, the program's system tray icon handles all the action.

More Information

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
i have used it in my virtual machine few months ago....it gave me bsod since then i haven't used it again...i think i will give it a try again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.