Top 10 Android Widgets (In 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
Homescreen widgets on my Android phone now play an essential role in my daily life. When I first used an Android phone, I instantly fell in love with these live tiles (or so I thought of them) and they’ve gotten better over the years. Now that 2015 is upon us, some of the widgets (and their respective apps) are still just as useful and just as awesome, so I am sharing the top 10 best Android widgets ever with you guys now.
Read more.....
Top 10 Best Android Widgets Ever (Even in 2015)

Reactions: Moose

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
The only widget I used was the one to create your own widgets and even then all I used was for Clock + weather (in an extremely minimalistic way). Zooper widget pro was the one and the best bang for buck for any user, paired with a custom launcher like Nova and you are set.

Although eventually I moved on to Windows 8.1

Reactions: Moose

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
I love DashClock Widget! I have used this for a long time now. I want one thing, they would add the option to have either an outline or drop shadow on the characters in your dashclock, because I love the simple white clock widget look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.