Top 10 CIS bugs/problems/improvements needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are your top 10 problems with CIS? In the other way, what would you expect the most from Comodo to change in the next releases of CIS?

"Disappearing Rules" bug. It was first reported in 2005 and has been consistently reported every year since. I should know as Haibo Zhang had me jump through hoops over the course of a year trying to diagnose it. Everything was forwarded to the Ukraine, but nothing ever became of it despite repeated reassurances that they would contact me.

I'm out so please don't ask me to be involved with it again. There are many other current users that they can ask.

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
Cloud AV has an option like CIS to personalize the trusted vendors list. With CIS you can disable cloud lookup, but with a cloud AV you obviously can't,.

So please add an opton to Comodo Cloud AV to only auto-trust files from the local vendor list, so I can control locally which files are allowd, sandboxes or blocked by the behavior blocker/sandbox feature.

Despite people reporting bug-problems Comodo Cloud AV with local trusted vendors list is better than AppLocker plus Window Defender (and it runs on all Windows versions), when they add the option to onu auto trust the local trusted vendors list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.