Showcase Tornado's Gaming PC

• Thread starter Deleted Member 333v73x
  • Start date
OS installed
Windows 10 Home x64.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming G1 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard.
CPU
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor.
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M 76.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler.
GPU
Video Cards: XFX Radeon R9 295X2 8GB Core Edition Video Card XFX Radeon R9 295X2 8GB Core Edition Video Card & XFX Radeon R9 295X2 8GB Core Edition Video Card.
RAM
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory.
Storage
SSD: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive.
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.
Accessories
It can handle almost any game with ease. Made it from @BoraMurdar's guide: https://malwaretips.com/threads/intel-gaming-builds-by-boramurdar.45372/
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Great, just some irregularities like how's that a PC and you are having a mobile CPU, MSI 970 Mobo is for AMD AM3+ socket, not Intel, and certainly incompatible with DDR4 memory modules...o_O
I got mixed up :/

**UPDATED**

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Or gain access to your PC and know your MT password.Better secure that PC ;)
I was already signed into MT and I didn't sleep my PC because I literally just went to the toilet. As for securing it well ;) That's covered, in my case too much.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.