Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Total Defense Internet Security Suite

Feature Details
NEW! Comprehensive, Multi-layered, Cloud-based Protection
Increased detection of malware with cloud-based scanning. Allows for a significantly larger database of malware and a higher level of protection by scanning files using multiple detection techniques, which complement the scanner resident on the PC.

NEW! Download Defender
Automatic scan of all internet downloads ensuring infected files are quarantined before they can cause harm.

Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware
Prevents viruses, worms, rootkits, and trojan horses from infecting your PC, tablet and mobile device.

Continuous Updates
You never have to worry about upgrading to the latest version of software as long as your subscription is active. New virus and spyware signatures are delivered to your PC multiple times per day. With no need to worry about complicated and time consuming product upgrades, it’s seamless, automatic, and simple.

Informative Reports
Lets you monitor the status of your system by providing real-time reports that show user activity and system alerts. Every month you receive a consolidated report of the protection you received and the product updates that occurred.

NEW! Download Protection for IE, Chrome and Firefox
Real-time verification of websites notifying the user of potential dangerous downloads.

NEW! Social Network Defender
Flags dangerous links with real-time detection and protection in social network sites.

Anti-Spam
Keeps spam out of your email inbox using industry-leading technologies such as dKim (domain Keys identified mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework). With reputation-based protection, the spam filter is stronger and smarter than ever before.

Anti-Phishing
Protects you from phishing attacks, internet fraud, and malicious websites.

Parental Controls
Helps you protect your child from cyber bullying, online predators and offensive content by filtering or blocking access to web sites, instant messaging programs, and peer-to-peer services.

Easy to Use
Total Defense Internet Security Suite is remarkably easy to use. Its intuitive screens and pre-configured wizards enable you to effectively protect your systems and mobile devices, regardless of your level of expertise or experience.

NEW! Protection for Mobile Phones and Tablets
Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, and other internet threats that can jeopardize your privacy and damage your smart phone, plus virus and spyware protection for your tablet.

NEW! Drive-By Threat Defender
Real-time protection from hidden malware placed on legitimate websites by cybercriminals.

Personal Firewall
Stops intruders from gaining access to your PC, protects your personal information, and prevents damage from malicious programs.

Mobile Security
Provides easy-to-use, comprehensive mobile security. The security solution combines Total Defense’s hallmark anti-malware technology, GPS tracking, and remote handset management capabilities. So you can protect all the smart phones in your family. You can track your kid’s mobile phone usage, including call logs, messages, and contact lists to keep them safe from online predators.

Fast Scanning
Total Defense Internet Security Suite is equipped with a fast scanning engine. This means you can enjoy more time surfing the web and less time scanning your PC.

Total Defense Anti-Virus

• Best-of-Breed Rootkit Protection
  • Reduced Memory Footprint
  • Redesigned, Intuitive Interface & Central Control
  • Quick Scan & One-Click Installation
  • Automatic & Continuous Updates
  • Auto Scanning of USB drives
  • Includes Free, Expert Setup & Installation!

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR TRIAL
: http://store.totaldefense.com/ca/trials/

Bits&Pieces

Jan 3, 2015
My experience with Total Defense was less than acceptable. I had a paid Internet security protection package and was extremely unhappy with the software. When I tried to remove the software from my computer, it did not allow me to remove all components of the software. I could not install the security software of my choice because it detected remnants of Total Defense in my computer. I contacted Total Defense support and found them beyond less than helpful. After my experience with Total Defense's support team, I am not comfortable giving them access to my computer nor do I think I should have to pay them to remedy this problem. I am going to try MalWare's suggestion for malware removal and I hope it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.