Total Uninstall - Discount 50%

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Total Uninstall - Discount 50%
-Completely Removes All Application Traces-

promo page:http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/total-uninstall/in=on-bitsdujour-today

Features:

Completely remove all files, registry entries, and system changes associated with any installed application.
Access an intuitive view of all of the installed components of an application.
Selectively delete specific installed components of an application.
Install new software with confidence.
After you purchase you will receive a download link to install the software
Download available for: XP, Vista (x32, x64), 7 (x32, x64), 8 (x32, x64), 8.1 (x32, x64)

H

hjlbx

Thanks Rus Anca for bring it to my attention.

I've tried Revo and like it, but before making a commitment I'll give the Total Uninstall trial a spin.

Reactions: Rus Anca
H

hjlbx

Just in the 30 to 40 minutes that I've been using Total Uninstall 6 it has found things that Revo did not catch.

From what I am seeing it is definitely more thorough than Revo.

As far as the GUI it is about the same...maybe not quite as well presented as Revo, but it will do. At first the tree view can be a bit disconcerting, but once you get used to it, it is rather intuitive in that you immediately connect items visually to their source/location on the system.

It's not quite as fast as Revo, but the difference is not a deal breaker.

There is one very irksome aspect to the Options GUI...it is not expandable. So to see the full key or path you have to hover the cursor over the entry and then it will be shown. However, unless you intend on fidgeting with the built-in registry key exclusions it is essentially a non-issue.

Why the developers bother putting in a file cleaner and autoruns manager defies any kind of common sense as there are apps out there that do a much better job...so in the end you have duplication/overlap between different apps - which is one of my pet peeves.

To me it's only appeal is as a powerful installer - which it most certainly is and therefore is better suited to the power user.

With its particular Advanced uninstall mode - I can see a novice wrecking their system with it by blindly deleting reg keys.

This one is worth a serious look.

I think I'm gonna dive in on the Pro version.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.