Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
I would be interested in seeing your security config. Like I said earlier I enjoy your videos and see a lot of different products you do reviews on but which are the ones you trust with protecting your computer?

Damcp04

Level 1
Verified
Aug 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

This is Leo from TPSC (The PC Security Channel). When I initially started my YouTube channel, back in 2011, I remember being invited to MalwareTips. I had set-up an account but I never got around to using it. Well, it is 2016 and finally, here we are.

Even though I have never really made any posts, if you visit the video review section regularly, you are probably already familiar with my channel (due to several posts made by other users, for which I am grateful).

What can I say, thank you so much for your support. I am glad to be a part of this awesome community, and hopefully I will be able to post here, once in a while.

P.S: Feel free to contact me via email.
OMG HI! Your vids are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.