Trend Micro Mobile & Malwarebytes mobile

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Right I have just found out about Malwarebytes mobile, (I know, I know I'm a tincy bit slow) was going to install MalwareTips app for android, but when I was typing in malware, malwarebytes came up first.

So my question is, can you run Trend Micro and Malwarebytes along side each other? Like you can on the computer?

Also, what do people think of the app?

Reactions: Ink

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, I realise that you don't run two AV's at the same time, but is it worth running Trend, or just use Malwarebytes in this case, or even what Ryan said in that pos in the link you post, but to watch what you download, check permissions, and only install apps from the Google Play Market?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.