New Update Trendlife, the new brand and product line from trendmicro, for home user's

I participated in the beta. At the moment I can't see any added value. Even with some questions about scam phone numbers it was an utter failure. "This is a phone number. No no it is a credit card number. No you are wrong. It is a phone number ... and so on :rolleyes:.
I hope they can improve the system and link it to other Trend Micro products. For now it just seems another AI chat system. Now I am waiting for more news.
 
Has the concern of AV-Comparatives last real world test, ever been an issue on your end, regarding FP's of websites (wrongly blocked sites)?

Screenshot 2026-07-07 152532.png
 
I had little FP's with programs and website. Hypersensive mode is always activated. Mostly I don't look at FP in AV tests. It is sometimes a gray area.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top