Solved Trial version software

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Hi Friends is it possible to use trial version software for longtime. Please can you help me.:)

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
you're welcome ..buddy
actually here we ask / help for Malware issues
but for you we give special..help...don't worry..
Enjoyyyyyyyyy:)

Upvote 0

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
A little advice, beware of these system maintenance tools that claim to make Windows run faster.
Most will have an negative effect on system performance even causes system and program errors, therefore I don't recommend using them. I have seen many users destroy their system using these type of products.

Stick to CCleaner which is safe or use another trusted software like Wise Care 365 Free, Advanced SystemCare, Glary Utilities, WinUtilities Free Edition, etc. Most paid commercial system maintenance programs are just scams making claims that they can not backup.

Enjoy!! :D

Upvote 0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hi Friends is it possible to use trial version software for longtime. Please can you help me.:)

Discussing about Software Piracy is not allowed on the boards.

A lot of free software can serve you better, see what Littlebits said in his post.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.