Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
G Data for me, simply because I like the UI :D (yeah I know it's subjective) :p
But again...if you already feel safe with trust port and never got any problems, just stick with it..trust port is also well known and reputable Av, it's pretty good, there is no "Better" I think..it's all depends on what user's need and system compatibility :)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Neither they are both false positive kings. I never recommend any AV with more than one AV engine.
If one AV engine can not protect you then you need to change your downloading and browsing habits.
Also learn how to utilize UAC.

Enjoy!! :D

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Neither they are both false positive kings. I never recommend any AV with more than one AV engine.
If one AV engine can not protect you then you need to change your downloading and browsing habits.

I thought the false positive king was bitdefender?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I thought the false positive king was bitdefender?
Any AV that uses multiple AV engines is a false positive king, especially the ones that use BitDefender with other engines.

For a single AV engine BitDefender is the worse false positive king.

No need to list them all most members know about which products use multiple AV engines.

Reactions: Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
giphy.gif

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013

did you really had to throw water on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.