Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What is Trusteer Rapport?

Rapport is a security software application that provides online transaction protection and protection from online identity theft for consumers. You can use Rapport to protect your web browser sessions with any website that contains private or personal information.

Features
  • Blocks Zeus, Torpig, Silent Banker and other Man-in-the-Browser attacks
  • Blocks Keyloggers and screen grabbing
  • Blocks Man-in-the Middle attacks
  • Blocks Phishing attacks
  • Works on both Windows and Mac
  • Protects immediately upon install
  • Complements other security software
  • Transparent to customers and employees unless a threat is detected
  • Delivers advanced reporting on current and new threats including zero-day attacks
  • Comes with pre-packaged marketing tools and materials
  • 24x7 support option
Benefits
  • Prevents wire and ACH fraud
  • Protects against account takeover attacks
  • Deployment within weeks, requires no change to enterprise applications
  • Fast notification of threats affecting your customers and employees
  • Fast adoption by customers using proven tools
  • Added security with no change in user behavior
  • Proactive rather than reactive to threats and incidents

More Product Information

How to download Rapport?

Rapport is recommended by banks, each bank has fine-tuned Rapport to meet it's security requirement.

More Download Information

FAQs and Support?

Do I still need my antivirus if I install Rapport?

Yes. Rapport does not replace your antivirus and is not an antivirus solution. It works differently and prevents attacks that your antivirus solution cannot detect or remove. Antivirus and Rapport are two complementary security layers and Trusteer recommends using both for maximal protection.

More Helpful Information

Rapport screenshots are shown below.

Show[/i] to view all screenshots]

Rapport can be launched from the Start menu or directly from your supported web browser.

0fpDN.png

VcuxQl.png

LDvbLl.png

ADsEBl.png

pJDuml.png

hPvTNl.png

wJbXcl.png

A88EIl.png

sYKtJl.png

Kce7Wl.png

vSnQRl.png

alxAOl.png

Rapport in Internet Explorer 9

lzZ9vl.png

Rapport in Google Chrome 14 and selected to add a website to be protected.

IYrws.png

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A note worth mentioning Rapport runs 2 processes in memory, no noticeable system performance impact.

Code:
RapportMgmtService.exe | SYSTEM | ~7,500K (working set)
RapportService.exe | USER | ~17,500K (working set)

This is a good alternative to Prevx SafeOnline (facebook version).

LochNess

Apr 2, 2011
I've used and have found it to be a 'seemingly reliable' layer of protection... my bank offered so I tryed it and still have it installed on my laptop which I use for 'online banking, etc'... I've encountered a few ocassions where my browser 'crashed' (IE9), but waiting an extra second between closing and opening a new window seems to have remedied the issue...

There is a console which allows a user to 'tweak' the settings so most of the features (with exception of 'cookie handling') can be utilized with non-partnership websites.

One negative to note... it is now compatible with Sandboxie Program but does not run inside "sandbox"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.